Terms and Conditions
Photo Booth Terms and Conditions
Here's the less fun bit, please have a read so you understand our terms.
Please ensure that you have read an understood the terms and conditions outlined below. Once the deposit payment has been received Prop ‘A’ Print understands that the client consents to and understands the following:
1) Please ensure that you have obtained permission at your venue to use Prop ‘A’ Print.
2) Please ensure there is access to a 13A plug socket close to the set up point.
3) Please ensure there is sufficient space at your venue to set up the photo booth (4.0m x 3.0m x 2.5m minimum). We also require space around the booth for the props and to allow your guests access. If you are in any doubt then please ask!
4) Please ensure there is clear access to load and unload at the venue.
5) It is the client’s responsibility to ensure all guests are aware that if they use or appear in any photo taken by the photo booth that Prop ‘A’ Print may use any of the photographs from your event for suitable means, this includes but is not limited to advertising and promotional material either in print or on the internet. Attending your event would mean we are of the understanding that permission has been granted to do so by yourselves and your guests.
6) The Client shall pay the balance of the quote submitted by Prop ‘A’ Print in full by cheque/bank transfer 30 days prior to the event.
7) The start time shown on the booking form is when Prop ‘A’ Print expect to be able to start their booked services. We will arrive a minimum of an 1 hour beforehand to ensure we are ready for your start time. In the event that we are unable to gain access to the venue/set up location at this time we will begin to set up at the first available opportunity. If the start time is delayed due to access restrictions, over running of wedding breakfast proceedings or any other ‘event’ related issue that prevents Prop ‘A’ Print from providing you the Client our services at the agreed start time we reserve the right to reduce our service time accordingly so that we finish at the agreed time.
8) Notice of cancellation must be given by telephone and by letter and sent by special delivery to the Prop ‘A’ Print's above address. Cancellation cannot be accepted via an answer machine, voicemail or SMS text.
9) If the Client gives in excess of 60 days notice of cancellation in advance of the Event Date then Prop ‘A’ Print shall cancel the event without additional payment and retain any deposit paid. If the Client gives between 30-60 days notice of cancellation in advance of the Event Date then Prop ‘A’ Print will retain the deposit and require 50% of the Event Fee to be paid to cover admin and loss of earnings. If the Client gives less than 30 days notice of cancellation in advance of the Event Date the Client shall not be entitled to a refund of the Fee. Prop ‘A’ Print will retain the deposit and require 100% of the event fee to be paid to cover admin and loss of possible other bookings.
10) If the Prop ‘A’ Print cancels the Agreement other than due to force majeure or insolvency the Prop ‘A’ Print shall refund the entire Deposit and Fee paid by the Client.
11) If Prop ‘A’ Print's performance of his obligations under this Agreement is prevented or delayed by any act or omission of the Client its agents or employees then Prop ‘A’ Print shall not be liable for costs charges or losses sustained or incurred by the Client that arise directly or indirectly from such prevention or delay. Prop ‘A’ Print will consider all reasonable requests for postponement, up to a period of 6 months, subject to availability.
12) The Client agrees that in the event of damage being caused to any facilities, including buildings, fixtures and fittings, vehicles or equipment of whatsoever nature supplied by Prop ‘A’ Print for the purposes of the Event the Client will be liable for the facilities and each and every vehicle or piece of equipment so damaged. If the damage arises out of any act or omission of the Client or any guests the Client shall be liable for each and every item damaged. Personal Accident Insurance covering the event is not included in the fee but can be arranged at extra cost upon request. Prop ‘A’ Print shall be responsible for any Public Liability Insurance required to cover the performance.
13) Prop ‘A’ Print shall not be in breach of the terms for failure to perform in any or all of its obligations arising from or attributable to acts events omissions or accidents beyond their reasonable control ("force majeure"). An event of force majeure shall include without limitation acts of God (including flood, fire, earthquake, bad weather or other similar event) riots war strikes lock-outs or other industrial disputes epidemics failure of a utility service or transport network accident breakdown of machinery governmental restraints and act(s) of legislature or any cause (other than lack of funds) outside the reasonable control of Prop ‘A’ Print. In the event of force majeure Prop ‘A’ Print may cancel the Agreement on giving notice by telephone or by letter to the Client's address above.
14) Prop ‘A’ Print may terminate this Agreement without liability to the Client immediately on giving notice to the Client if the Client suspends or threatens to suspend payment of its debts is unable to pay its debts as they fall due admits inability to pay its debts or is deemed unable to pay its debts within the meaning of section 123 of the Insolvency Act 1986 ("insolvency"). On such termination of this Agreement by Prop ‘A’ Print the Client shall immediately pay to Prop ‘A’ Print all of the Prop ‘A’ Print's outstanding unpaid invoices and in respect of services supplied but for which no invoice has been submitted Prop ‘A’ Print may submit an invoice which shall be payable immediately upon receipt.
15) Nothing in these terms and conditions shall exclude Prop ‘A’ Print's liability for death or personal injury resulting from Prop ‘A’ Print's negligence. Prop ‘A’ Print shall not be liable for loss of profits loss of business depletion of goodwill loss of goods loss of contracts loss of use any special indirect consequential or pure economic loss costs or damages charges or expenses and Prop ‘A’ Print's total liability in contract tort misrepresentation restitution or otherwise arising in connection with the event shall be limited to the amount of the Fee paid.
16) The Client acknowledges and agrees that personal data will be processed by and on behalf of Prop ‘A’ Print in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
17) Any provision found to be invalid illegal or unenforceable shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of the Agreement and the provision itself shall apply with the minimum modification necessary to make it legal valid and enforceable.
18) The law of England and Wales shall apply to the Agreement and any dispute arising out of or in connection with the Agreement shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
19) This Agreement cannot be assigned or transferred without the written consent of Prop ‘A’ Print.
20) This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between Prop ‘A’ Print and the Client and supersedes any previous arrangement undertaking understanding or agreement between them whether orally or in writing.
21) A person who is not a party to this Agreement shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
22) No modification shall be enforceable except in writing and signed by Prop ‘A’ Print and the Client.
23) Prop ‘A’ Print are within their right to terminate a hire if they feel that any equipment or property belonging to Prop ‘A’ Print is in danger of getting damaged or has been damaged due to unruly and neglectful behaviour from guests. We reserve the right to refuse guests admission into the photo booth if we feel they are too unruly or unable to control themselves in a manner that does not indicate risk to the guest or the equipment.
Please contact us for more details.